meta data for this page
Conference Tracker - Presenter Manual
Presenters can access the Conference Tracker Web Portal to manage some aspects of the sessions they will be presenting. To access the web portal, please visit www.conftrac.com and login with your email. If you have not set up a password yet, the system will generate a new password for you.
- Sessions Widget: The Sessions widget will include all sessions that are currently taking place and coming up in the near future. Clicking on any of the session titles will load the session information on the right-hand side of your page, which will allow you to visit the Social Wall and post files to your session as well!
- Your Sessions Widget: If you have been assigned to a session in this conference, then you will see them in the Your Sessions Widget.
- If any of these sessions are provided online, you will see a Setup button next to them. This allows you to set up the streaming settings for this session. Usually, your conference organizer is in charge of this, but sometimes they will let you know whether or not you are in charge of setting up your session information. If you are unsure whether or not you should be changing these settings, please contact your conference organizer before making any changes to these options!
- Shared Resources: If you have shared any files in Conference Tracker's Social Walls, they will appear in the Shared Resources widget on your Dashboard. You can also share files through this widget by clicking on the Share File button.
On the left-hand side, you will see your Navigation Menu. This menu will allow you to navigate throughout the entire conference space to view other sections such as Session Schedule, Attendee List, Exhibitors & Sponsors, and much more! Below, we'll go over all of the available sections for you to navigate through your event space.
- Sessions: In the Sessions section, you can view the complete list of Sessions that will be available at your conference. Clicking on any of the session titles will bring up more information about the session on the Conference Browser side-window. You can also filter your Sessions by Tracks and Dates.
- As a presenter, you will be assigned specific sessions in Conference Tracker. While you can see these in the Your Sessions widget displayed in the Dashboard, you can also view them in the Sessions list. Any session that has a three dots button to the right of the session title is a session that has been assigned to you. Clicking on the three dots button lets you customize the session's streaming settings. Please check with your conference organizer before making any changes to these settings!
- Presenters: View a list of all Presenters at the conference. Clicking on their names will bring up their profile and other interaction options on the Conference Browser side-window.
- Sponsors: View a list of all Sponsors at the conference. Clicking on their names will bring up their Sponsor profile and other interaction options on the Conference Browser side-window.
- Exhibitors: View a list of all Exhibitors at the conference. Clicking on their names will bring up their Exhibitor profile and other interaction options on the Conference Browser side-window.
- Virtual Exhibit: The Virtual Exhibit Hall will showcase all Sponsors and Exhibitors at your conference that have uploaded promotional material. If interested, simply clicking on their company title will load their profile on the Conference Browser side-window.
- Announcements: View all conference announcements that have been sent throughout your event.
- Maps: Quickly view a map of the event space, including room locations and exhibitor/sponsor booths.
- Info: The Info section will give you a quick overview of the event you are attending, such as event dates, location, and much more. It will also allow you to access the conference's main Social Wall.
- People: View a list of all of the users present at the conference. Clicking on their name will load their Attendee profile and other interaction options on the Conference Browser side-window. You can post on their personal social wall, view their shared files, send a private message, and schedule appointments!
- Messages: View and create messages to send to other users at the conference.
- Appointments: View and create appointments with other users at the conference.
- Create a Post: As a presenter, you will have access to create social posts on your Session space, which can include a text message, pictures, or even files for your presentation. Clicking this option will allow you to create posts. Remember, you are only allowed to make a post on your own Session's social wall or on the main conference social wall. If you leave the Post Into Specific Wall field blank, you will create a post to the main conference social wall. Otherwise, make sure to choose your session in this field to post to your session's social wall!
- Manage Polls: As a Presenter, you can create quick one-question Polls to engage the attendees participating in your session. In the Manage Polls section, you can view and create these Polls. When creating a poll, remember to choose either Registered to a Session or Signed-In to a Session, and then pick your assigned Session. Presenters are only allowed to create Polls that are assigned to their own assigned Sessions. To find out more about creating polls, click here.
- View Results: As Attendees answer your Polls, you will be able to view the live results in the View Results section.
- Live Polls: If available at your conference, you will be able to answer and view the results of any Live Polls generated during your event.
- Surveys: If available at your conference, you will be able to answer and view the results of any Surveys generated during your event.
- Session Evaluations: If available at your conference, you will be able to answer Session Evaluations for each session you have attended.
- Profile: Each Presenter has a profile which they can edit with their contact information, profile photo, social media links, and biography. The Profile section will allow you to do so. You can also click on the round icon on the top right of the Conference Tracker page. This round icon will either have your initials inside of it or your profile picture. Once you click on this icon, you will see an option labeled Profile. Click on this option to be taken to your profile.
- Attendance: View your attendance logs for all sessions you have attended.
- Registered Sessions: If available at your conference, view all sessions you have registered for.
- Notes: View, create, and edit Notes throughout the conference.
- My Files: Quickly view all files you have uploaded to the conference space, such as photos, documents, and videos.
Presenters and Attendees share the same permissions on the Conference Attendee app. Refer to the Attendee Manual for instructions on how to use Attendee features.