meta data for this page
How to Login
Your Login Credentials
In order to login to Accudemia you'll need the following credentials:
- User ID - This is typically your existing Student ID or Employee ID, if you do not know it you should ask your administrator.
- Password - This is what you'll need to sign-in, login, and manage your school's Accudemia account and will be provided by your System Admin.
Forgot your Password
If you forgot your password, you can click the link “forgot your password”, it will take you to a new form:
- User ID: -Enter your ID for Accudemia. It is usually a combination of letters and numbers.
- Email: - Enter your school email.
- Code - Enter the Captcha code shown here, this is necessary as a verification that you are not a computer.
- Request Password - Click on this button so Accudemia can authenticate this information, you should receive a link in your email to recover the password.
- Go Back - Click on this button to go back to the previous page.
Where to Login
This is the website that your school uses to login to Accudemia and typically is formatted like following: http://<myschool>.accudemia.net