meta data for this page
How to Access: Center Attendance > My Logs
Purpose: Used to create, edit, and manage the Session Logs for the current user logged-in in AccuCampus.
Session Log Buttons
- Create Log - Use this option to create a new Session Log.
- Swipe a Card - Use this option to create a new Swipe In or Out for a Session Log.
- Who's In? - This takes you to the Who's In? section of AccuCampus.
- View raw Swipes - Use this option to view the Swipes In or Out on a Session Log
- Search Filter (Magnifying Glass) - This filters the current view of the Session Logs on this screen only to show the Session Logs that match the typed search criteria.
Search Filter (Magnifying Glass)
You'll notice on the top right-hand side of a magnifying glass; this is the filter area with this option:
- Search- Use this option to search for a text in all the Logs in Accucampus OR in a certain category as selected below in the “Search in” option.
- Search in- Use this option to restrict the Search above to a certain Category.
Refine your Search
- Date Start- Refine your search by picking a Date Start value.
- Date End - Refine your search by picking a Date End value.
- Card #- Refine your search by searching for text in the Card # field.
- User- Refine your search by searching for text in the User field.
- Location- Refine your search by searching for text in the User field.
- Course- Refine your search by searching for text in the User field.
- Status- Refine your search by selecting from the Status list.
- Service- Refine your search by searching for Text in the Service field.
- Staff- Refine your search by searching for text in the Staff field.
Session Log Options
You'll notice on the right-hand side of every Session Log in this list you have a few options, and this is their function and purpose:
- Delete - Use this option to delete this Session Log. A confirmation message will prompt you to confirm the deletion to be less likely to be deleted by accident.