meta data for this page
How to Access: General > My Availability
Purpose: Used to view, manage and edit your own Availability in AccuCampus.
In this section, you can set your availability to one of the following options:
- All - Available for both walk-ins and appointments.
- Walk-Ins Only - Available only for walk-ins
- Appointments Only - Available only for appointments.
Available for Services
In this section, you can select the services that you are available for; the choices include:
- Available to all services - This option will be available to all the service options.
- Only these specific services - This option will allow you to select the preferred services that you would like to choose. You can do this by searching for the service or looking it up with the magnifying glass.
Available for Courses
In this section, you can select the courses that you are available for; the choices include:
- Available to all courses - This option will be available to all the courses.
- Only these specific courses - This option will allow you to select the preferred courses that you would like to choose. You can filter your search by putting the course group and the semester. Once you have the semester, you can search for the course or looking it up with the magnifying glass.
In this section, you can also view all the users in the course if needed.
In this section, you can select the schedule that you are available for; the choices include:
- Available at any time - This option, you will set your schedule to be available all the time.
- Add Schedule - This option will allow you to select the preferred schedule that you would like to choose.
After clicking on Add Schedule, you will be brought to this menu:
From here, you can choose to edit the following in your schedule:
- Regular work hours
- Off time
- Extra work hours
After selecting a schedule type, you will come to a menu to customize the schedule:
From here, you can select the following:
- Day of the week - Select the day of the week you would like to be scheduled for.
- Time - input the start and end time of when you will be available for the schedule.
- Location - choose the location that you will be when scheduled.
- Available for - select whether you will be allowed for all, walk-ins only or appointments only.
- Max # of Attendees - input the max number of attendees that can be scheduled for your schedule.
When finished, don't forget to click Save Changes