meta data for this page
How to Access: Action Plan > Action Items
Purpose: AccuCampus uses Action Items for referrals and processes such as early alerts. It’s a simple process for faculty or other staff members (or even students) to flag a user for a variety of reasons, and each step of the process is tracked in AccuCampus. In many cases, alerts can be assigned or marked as completed automatically. Each Action Item can be hidden from inappropriate parties, and only authorized users can view individual student plans. Used to view/manage the individual Action Items in AccuCampus. These Action Items can be grouped into Action Packs or they can be assigned directly to an Action Plan for a Student.
Action Items Navigation
When you get to this section there are several buttons available to manage the Action Items available to assign to a Student's Action Plan:
- Action Types - This option takes you to the section to manage Action Types.
- Search (Magnifying Glass) - This allows you to search for Action Items that are in the current view you have selected.
Action Item Search (Magnifying Glass)
- Search - This option allows you to search an Action Item typing the name.
- Search in - This allows you to limit the filter above in certain categories.
View an Action Item
To view an Action Item click on the title of the action item you would like to view.
Assign an Action Item
To Assign an Action Item click on the Assign button on the right side of the name.
Once you click assign you will be taken to the Assign Action Item menu:
- Action Item - Select from the available previously created Action Items that you want to assign to the Student you've selected. If you accidentally choose the wrong Action Item in the list you have an (edit) option that appears so you can change it once something has been selected.
- Student - This is simply the Student you have selected to be assigned this Action Item.
- Due On - Set a date that this Action Item assignment is due on.
- Autocomplete based on rules - Check this option if you want the rules to handle marking completed.
- Completed - Used to mark the Action Item completed.
Notes and Followers
- Assignment Notes - These are notes you can add about why this Action Item being assigned to the Student.
- Public for student - This option makes this note visible to the student.
- Other - This is where you search for Users that you want to be emailed updates about the progress of the selected Student on the completion of this Action Item.
After finishing setting up the Action Item click Save