meta data for this page
Summary: Using the Interface, the user-menu, how to search, add and edit items.
Using the AccuCampus Interface
In this section, we explore the AccuCampus layout so you'll know exactly where all your options are in the system.
In this section, we explore how the AccuCampus layout is set up and used.
This section will display any software updates recently published, scheduled maintenance, or AccuCampus announcements.
This section will display a QR code used to scan a Student to a Class on campus. It also has the link to download the app if they don't have it(there is an App for Android and another one for Apple products).
This section will show you options related to your role in AccuCampus as well as options to logout, update your preferences, get help, create tickets, and more!
The Main Menu
These are the home screen options below. It is the page that contains all of the menu options to interact with the http://www.accucampus.net website.
AccuCampus is divided into 6 sections:
- General: This area is used by Administrators of AccuCampus to manage Locations, Courses, Services, and Users (Students, Instructors, Tutors, System Admins, etc.).
- Users: To add and modify students, tutors, instructors, staff, system users, and groups.
- Services: To add and modify services that locations will offer.
- Courses: To list courses so they can be edited, deleted, or added.
- Locations: To add and modify locations/places/centers in the system.
- Compass: To manage the Campus Compass which is a handy feature to match students' needs with Locations Services.
- Community: To provide access to AccuCampus Communities, is the place where students can make use of the several benefits: ask questions to their peers, share notes etc.
- Reports: Displays Reports related to Users in the system.
- My availability: This menu option only shows for the users declared as Staff who can participate in appointments with students. It allows the user to manage the availability to the Services and Courses.
- Center Attendance: Displays center items to edit, see and set appointments, session logs, tutor schedules, and others.
- Session Logs: To enter comments on sign-in sessions or to modify session records.
- Sign-in Stations: To define a location's sign-in stations
- Who's In: To check who is signed in.
- Surveys: To define the survey and its questions used to collect feedback. Coming Soon!
- Appointments: This module schedules appointments between a student and a tutor. Options such as Edit, Cancel, Avoid, and Re-Schedule help you manage your records easily. Coming Soon!
- Intake System: To manage when people can get into the session. Coming Soon!
- Reports: Displays Reports related to Center Attendance. Depending on the Report Type, you have different filter options to choose from. The Period Filter gives you the possibility to filter information for a certain amount of time: “Today”, “Last week”, “Last month”, “per Semester” or “As entered” in the calendar.
- Class Attendance: Displays all items related to classes.
- Roll Call: Displays the Roll Call screen for a specified course.
- Attendance Sheet: Displays the attendance sheet for a specified course that can be printed and you can also manage the roll for particular days from this screen.
- Attendance Summary: Displays Reports related to Class Attendance.
- Unresolved Swipes: Displays the Swipes that were not associated with a User or Course so that you can attempt to pair them with the proper attendance swipe.
- Action Plan: This is the referral section that allows you to create Action Plans that help the students succeed.
- All Plans: Displays the Action Items and/or Action Packs assigned to Students.
- My Plan: Displays the Action Items and/or Action Packs assigned to the current user.
- Action Items: Create/edit/delete an Action Item for Students to complete.
- Action Packs: Create/edit/delete an Action Pack of Action Items for Students to complete.
- Appointments: This is the appointments section that allows you to create and manage appointments.
- Make Appointment: Create an appointment.
- View All: Create/edit/delete Appointments.
- Reports: View reports related to appointments.
- Institutional Research: This is the risk scoring section that allows you to create Risk Scoring models which can help you track your student's success at school.
- Risk Scoring- Advanced Machine Learning for at-risk student detection
- Ad-Hoc Queries
- Ad-Hoc Reports
- Reports - View reports about Risk Scoring.
- * Media: This is the Media section where you can manage/assign/unassign media to users.
- Media-Item- Use to manage Media items, check-in/check-out.
- History - Keep a log on all the sign-in/out for each Media.
- Media Check-in - Check-in Media from users.
- Check Out - Check-out Media to users.
- Reports - Manage reports based on Media.
- Events: This is the Seminars/Events/Workshops section that allows you to create Badges or QR labels to help track students during the workshops. You can also create Certificates for those who attended.
- Badges: Displays the options for Designing, Saving, and Printing Badges for Users.
- Certificates: Displays the options for designing, saving, and printing Certificates for users.
- QR Labels: Displays the options for designing, saving, and printing QR labels for users.
- Advanced Options: This is the section is where you get your system settings set up and it is used to import/export data as needed.
- Export: Displays your Export data options.
- Import: Displays your Import data options.
- Settings: Displays your Settings for the AccuCampus software with options like custom rules and terminology.
- Appointments: Customize appointments settings, enable or disable rules and restrictions.
- Attendance: Attendance tracking settings, i.e. if sign-out is required, presence % for events, etc.
- Attendance Restrictions: Manage restrictions on locations, services, and staff members based on user tags.
- Beacons: Manage beacon profiles. Set region settings.
- Compass: Customize Compass categories and other settings.
- Dead End Recording: Keep track of the dead-ends and learn what users are looking for.
- Event Session Registrations :Set room capacity, trainer information and enable session registration.
- General: General account settings, such as the time zone, license agreement, user profiles, etc.
- Home Page Quick Panels: Customize the home screen with useful widgets for the different user roles.
- Login Appearance: Select options related to the appearance of the login screen.
- Media: Customize media check-in/out settings.
- Notifications: Notifications engine, define notification topics, configure notifications via e-mail, text message and/or screen.
- Ratings:Set options for ratings. Moderate pending or flagged reviews and comments.
- Rules: Rules engine, define events, email sending, and system responses.
- Semesters:-Define the semesters where the courses will be available.
- Single Sign-On: Manage single sign-on settings.
- Social Activity: Customize social activities scoring.
- Surveys: Create Surveys to collect feedback from m users,
- Tags: Create, update and delete the tags in your account.
- Third Party Calendar: Manage third-party calendar service connections.
- Translations: Translate or change the terminology used in the system.
- User Profiles: Define student profile questionnaires to track and analyze based on student demographics.
- User Roles: Customize the user roles and their permissions.
- View Audits: View the actions performed by the users.
- Waiting Lines: Manage waiting lines general settings.
- Accucampus Data Exchange: Learn how to import/export information in AccuCampus.
Notable Menu Item
- Home button - This is either the AccuCampus Logo or the college logo that you can click to get you back to the home screen if you happen to navigate away from it.
If you noticed at the top-left you can save time navigating the menu by doing direct searches for the information that you would like to view. Search for Users, Classes, Centers, and more!
Adding and Saving Items
Most pages have a toolbar on the top, which allows you to perform the most common tasks related to the content you are viewing.
The following image shows the Save button you use to make your last changes in your Users, Locations, and other items.
The next image shows an example of a toolbar that allows you to create, edit (by clicking the title), and delete items.