meta data for this page
Summary: On this page, we describe the process of how to create surveys and how users(usually students) will respond to those surveys; we also evaluate the export options related to the survey's information:
Collecting Feedback from Students
Setting up surveys and publishing to Students
This area is used to create, edit, and manage the Surveys information.
How to Access: Advanced Options > Surveys.
Type Name, Description, Start date, End date, and Anonymous (This option sets the Survey as anonymous).
Select Roles with access to the Survey, and scope it ( Only users with scope). Audience
- Applies to roles - The users with the selected roles will be presented with the Survey.
This section allows the admin to design the actual Survey displayed to the Users. A Survey can have multiple questions, so it gives you the option to add or delete questions while adding multiple response types. Add a field and you will be able to move it up and down and see the properties as needed.
- Text - Click this button to add a Text box to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption, Explanation text and specify if it will be required or not.
- Multiple choice - Please click this button to add multiple choice questions/options to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption, Explanation text, specify if it will be required or not, and put Key-value pairs where it must be specified as 'safe_key|Some readable option'.
- Checkbox- Click this button to add a checkbox to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption, and Explanation text.
- Section Header- Click this button to add a Section Header to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption, and Explanation text.
Answering the Survey
The Surveys can be shown at the Kiosks or as a pop-up on the target user's Home Page.