meta data for this page
Collecting Feedback from Students
Setting up Surveys and Publishing to Students
This area is used to create, edit, and manage the Surveys information.
How to Access: Advanced Options > Surveys.
Type Name, Description, Start date, End date, and Anonymous (This option sets the Survey as anonymous).
Select Roles with access to the Survey, and scope it ( Only users with scope). Audience
- Applies to roles - The users with the selected roles will be presented with the Survey.
This section allows the admin to design the actual Survey displayed to the Users. A Survey can have multiple questions, so it gives you the option to add or delete questions while adding multiple responses types. Please add a field and you will be able to move it up and down and see the properties as needed.
- Text - Click this button to add a Text box to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption, Explanation text and specify if it will be required or not.
- Multiple choice - Please click this button to add multiple choice questions/options to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption, Explanation text, specify if it will be required or not, and put Key-value pairs where it must be specified as 'safe_key|Some readable option'.
- Checkbox- Please click this button to add a Checkbox to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption and Explanation text.
- Section Header- Click this button to add a Section Header to the Survey, you would need to enter a Unique ID, Caption, and Explanation text.
Answering the Survey
The Surveys can be shown at the Kiosks or as a pop-up on the user's Home Page.