meta data for this page
AccuCampus Action Plans
Action Plans are a great mechanism for Center Admins to engage the Students in helping themselves work through a set of tasks that need to be completed on campus. Action Plans can be assigned to individuals who need to complete these tasks we call Action Items. Alternatively, you can also assign them a grouped set Action Items called an Action Pack to the Student that needs to complete these items. This feature works with our AccuCampus Student app and will keep them tracking their progress, earning badges for completing their tasks, accessing more features available to them such as the Student Compass, and more!
Creating a Referral
Go to Action Plan–> Action Items:
Click “Create Action Items”:
From the previous screen, this is what loads and options you have when you click the Create Action Item button.
- Code - This is a unique code for this Action Item which can be used when pulling reports to show the completion of the specific Action Item.
- Name - This is what is displayed to the Student and is the title or name of the Action Item.
- Description - This is an optional field used to help provide more information that may help a user decide whether or not to assign this particular Action Item to a Student.
- Action Type - This is a list of existing Action Types that have been created to allow you to categorize the Action Items but if you do not have any you can save the Action Item for now, create an Action Type (shown below), and update this information on the Action Item later.
- Duration - This is the estimated duration the appointment/session should last to complete this Action Item.
Service and Course
- Service - This is where you can associate Services with a particular Action Item.
- Event-related - This is if you want to see available Seminars or Courses as options in the above list as well.
- Users - This option is used to assign particular Users which needs to be notified about this. They will receive e-mail updates when there are changes made to this Action Item such as being assigned, removed, or updated.
- Public for student - Enabling this option allows for Students to be able to assign this Action Item to themselves.
Entering Follow ups
For Action Items tutors can write notes/follow-ups to tell how the student is doing, see this short video as an example on how to type multiple follow-ups comments:
Closing a Referral
In order to close a referral, the “Action Item” status must change as “completed” , either automatically using rules or manually .
Watch this short video on how the process works: