meta data for this page
How to report issues
The best way to report a problem is by emailing us the exact steps you are doing, that way we can reproduce the issue and better assist you in solving it.
If you are a Windows 7 or later user, there's a tool built-in to Windows you can use to record the steps and send it to us!
- Start by clicking the Start button and type either “Steps” or “PSR” into built-in search box that appears.
- Then click the Problem Steps Recorder application in the search results displayed.
- Click Start Record and try to reproduce your bug or issue found in our software. You can even click Add Comment button to highlight an area of the screen as a call-out.
- Now Steps Recorder is taking a screenshot of each click or action you take on the computer.
- Once each image is recorded you can then save all the images in a ZIP file by clicking the Stop Record button and Save option.
- Locate the ZIP file you just saved on your computer and right-click the ZIP file to select Send to > Mail recipient.
- Finally this will open your default Mail application to complete and send the message to the proper software support e-mail address:
- AccuCampus Support:
- AccuClass Support:
- AccuClub Support:
- Accudemia Support:
- AccuTrack/AccuSQL/AccuLite Support:
- AccuTraining Support:
- Conference Tracker Support:
Click here to return to the Introduction