meta data for this page
You can get started by accessing your Conference Tracker account at http://www.conftrac.com/#Login from any web browser.
Once you get to the Conference Tracker website you will be prompted to login. At this point you should enter the domain, e-mail, and password provided by Engineerica to login to the Conference Tracker software. From here you will see the Main menu as shown below:
From this Main Menu you have several sections such as Conference, Attendees, Badges, Attendance, Certificates, Advanced Options, and more. With each one of these options you can easily manage your conference. This guide will go through all of these sections in detail to explain how to use the Conference Tracker software to its fullest.
Main Menu Options
- Search: - This option will be available on all screens throughout Conference Tracker and allows you to search the account for anything in the system such as Attendees, Attendance Logs, Workshops/Sessions, Card Numbers, and more!
- Home - This option will be available on all screens throughout Conference Tracker. Located on the top right corner of the screen, this option will return you to the Main Menu.
- My Profile - This option will be available on all screens throughout Conference Tracker. The My Profile link will be displayed as the first name of the account to the right of the Home link. This link will provide several options, including Change Password, Switch Account, Logout, and Help. Change Password will allow you to change the current account’s password, Switch Account allows you to switch between your licensed conferences, Logout will return you to the log in page, and Help will direct you to Conference Tracker’s documentation.
- Statistics Box - This item will appear as the New Conference Check List when accessing Conference Tracker for the first time. After completing the objectives detailed in the box, it will display statistics about the current conference in real time.
- Helpful Info & Links - Below the Statistics box are some helpful links for conference Administrators such as this documentation, developer options, and more.
- Feedback button - This option will be available on all screens throughout Conference Tracker. Located on the right edge of the website, the Feedback button opens a menu that will allow you to submit and vote on ideas to improve Conference Tracker.