meta data for this page
With the Surveys section, you can create and send surveys containing multiple questions to your Attendees. These work very similarly to Polls, but the key difference is that it allows you to insert as many questions as you would like, as opposed to the one-question Poll. You can also schedule your Surveys to go out at specific dates and times. Surveys are good to use to obtain feedback from your Attendees on multiple aspects of your conference. In this section, you will be able to:
- Manage Surveys - In the Manage Surveys section, you will be able to view, create and publish your Surveys. You can also use Search Filters to quickly view specific Surveys.
- View Results - Once your Surveys begin to be answered, you can view their results in this section. These results are updated live, so as soon as one person answers your survey, you will start to see your results.
- Create - This option will allow you to create your surveys. More information on this can be found below.
- View Results - This option will allow you to view all results from your surveys. More information on this can be found below.
- Search Filters - With search filters, you can filter out specific surveys by picking different options. This is useful if you quickly want to find a specific survey.
Each Survey in your list will also have survey-specific options. These are accessed by clicking on the three dots at the right of each survey's title. These include:
- Publish - This setting will only be available if you have set up a survey that has not been published yet and does not have a scheduled publish date. This option will let you immediately publish your survey out to your attendees.
- Unpublish - This setting will only be available if you have published your survey BUT no one has answered it yet. This option will unpublish your survey, allowing you to make any necessary edits before publishing it again.
- View Results - This setting will only be available if your survey has already been published AND it has been answered by at least one person. This will quickly take you to the results screen for your chosen survey.
- Copy - This option will allow you to copy your chosen survey as a new survey. This is useful if you would like to keep the same data but only change one or two things in your current survey.
- Delete - This option will allow you to delete your chosen survey.
- General Information:
- Name and Description: These fields will allow you to give your survey a title and a brief description.
- Audience: This feature will be used to specify who will be receiving this survey. You can choose to send this survey to every attendee in your conference, a specific attendee group, every attendee registered to a session or every attendee checked-in to a session.
- Time Limit: You can set an optional time limit to your survey. Once this set time has passed, your survey will no longer be answerable.
- Anonymous Answers: You can set your survey to have anonymous answers, blocking out who answered your survey and just displaying the actual data.
- Show Results to Respondents: Checking this field will allow the attendees who answered your survey to view answers from other guests.
- Set the background color, and foreground color of the appearance of the survey.
- Schedule Publish:
- Choose the correct date to send out the survey to attendees. Leaving this field blank will not publish your survey until you manually choose to do so.
- Specify the question for this survey: Add a type of question for the attendee to answer in the survey.
- Type: You have six overall types of questions you can choose to add to your survey. These include:
- Open Text: This type allows your attendees to write in any answer they choose.
- Multiple Choice: This type allows your attendees to pick from a list of choices, pre-determined by the creator of the survey.
- Image Choice: This type works similar to the multiple-choice type, but you are able to add an image to each choice.
- 5 Stars: This type allows your attendees to pick rating stars. The stars range from 1-5 and have the following preset titles:
- 1-Star: Worst
- 2-Star: Bad
- 3-Star: Okay
- 4-Star: Better
- 5-Star: Best
- Note: These preset titles can be customized.
- 3 Levels of Satisfaction: Similar to the 5 Stars type, this type allows your guests to pick between three levels of satisfaction. The presets for these are Happy, Satisfied and Unhappy. As with the 5-Stars type, these titles can be customized.
- Thumbs Up or Down: This type allows your attendees to pick between a thumbs up or thumbs down. They will have preset titles, but you can customize them here as well.
- Add Question: This button, located at the bottom of your last edited question, will allow you to add a new question to your survey.
The View Results section will allow you to view all results from any answered survey that you have published. You will be able to see general information about your survey, such as the date and time it was published and the number of respondents. Your results, depending on the question type, will be organized into text responses, data charts or data tables. You can also Print these results by pressing the blue Print button on the top of this section.