meta data for this page
We designed AccuTraining to give you an easy-to-use tool for tracking your training classes and employees' training progress. With AccuTraining, you can:
- Add training courses and enter the dates of each session.
- Optionally create training plans and add required courses. Assign plans to employees.
- Record training attendance by either:
- Using a sign-in computer to run our cloud-based sign-in software: You can simply type in the employee ID number on the keyboard to sign them in. For an even quicker sign-in, use a barcode reader, a magnetic strip reader, or even an RFID reader to quickly swipe the employee's badge and record their attendance. Note: this option requires an internet connection.
- Use an Apple device (iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone) to record the attendance. Our iOS app will allow you to use the Apple device camera to read a barcode on the employee's badge and record their attendance! We also offer a magnetic stripe reader that attaches to your Apple device to allow you to swipe the magnetic strip on employee badges. Note: this option does not require a live internet connection since the attendance data can be saved on the Apple device for a latter upload.
- Don't have employee badges? No problem! Simply use AccuTraining to create employee badges, training badges, or just a QR code that can be used to record the sign-ins. You can even email the badges to the employees from AccuTraining so they can print them before training!
- Optionally upload employees' photos and show them when employees sign in on the sign-in station.
- Check who is signed in to a training session any time via the Who's In screen.
- Get a random pick of one or more attendees. This is useful for randomly asking questions, door prizes, etc.
- Optionally have employees sign-out in addition to signing in. Useful to make sure employees were present until the end of the training session.
- Optionally register employees to training session.
- Get the training reports you need including:
- Employee Attendance: Shows the attendance of each employee to training sessions.
- Training Course Attendance: Shows employees who attended a training course.
- Location's General Stats: Shows the general statistics of the selected location.
- Registration and Attendance: Shows the registration and attendance data for a specific session.
- Training Plan Progress: Displays the training progress for each employee assigned to a training plan.
- Training Progress by Employee: Displays the training progress for a specific employee.
- Optionally create training completion certificates for employees and print or email them.
- Create employee groups and use them for quicker training plan assignment.
- Take advantage of a Rules Engine for triggering actions based on certain events! For example, send an email message when an employee is added, completes a training course, etc.
- Import your employees' records instead of manual entry.
- Export attendance records to other system if needed.
- Customizable user roles.
- Change text or even entire language of application!
- API integration for developers!
- And more!
In addition, AccuTraining is cloud-based, which means:
- All you need to use it is a web-browser. No need to buy servers or install software!
- Simple to set up and use. Get up and running in minutes.
- Access from anywhere you have web access.
- Use on PC or Mac computers.
- Quickly make any computer a sign in station. Sign in directly through the browser or iOS App.
- Quickly view employees' credit usage and visits.
If you have not signed up for an account - what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up for your free 30-day AccuTraining trial account.