meta data for this page
Accudemia 7.0 - Reports
Reports are our reward for all the time spent collecting attendance, working on imports/data, and system setup that has been done for in Accudemia. This first page will introduce the basics of reporting features in Accudemia and the next pages about reports are grouped by the sections you see in Accudemia and will give you information about the actual reports explaining what data they contain and their purposes.
Depending on the report being ran you will have different filter options to choose from. Typically if the report does not include the information you will not see it as a filter option. These are some you may have:
- Locations & Services - Choose from the Centers & Services that you want to report on.
- Subject Areas - Choose from available Subject Areas you want to report on.
- Students - Choose from available Students you want to report on.
- Tutors - Choose from available Tutors you want to report on.
- Instructors - Choose from available Instructors you want to report on.
- Student Groups - Choose from available Student Groups you want to report on.
- Period - The Period filter allows you to filter the report information for a certain amount of time such as:
- Last Week
- Last Month
- Next Week (for appointments and schedules)
- Next Month (for appointments and schedules)
- As Entered (Chosen Calendar Dates)
Depending on the report being ran you may have additional options to choose. Typically if the report does not include the information you will not see it as an additional option.
- Show Pie Charts - This option is available when you pull certain reports that can display statistical data in a pie chart such as Surveys.
- Grouping Criteria - This option allows you to group the report that is created into sections based on either Tutors, Subject Areas, Centers, or Services.
- Show User ID - This option allows you to include the IDs of the Students on the report. This option only appears for College and Center Admins if you do not otherwise allow it on to be used on Tutors and other System Users.
- Include CRN - This report option is used on Class Attendance reports to display the individual section's Class Registration Number (CRN) for each Class being tracked.
- Create Group - This option is typically available on most reports and will allow you to create a “Report-Generated Group” based on filters you selected.
More information can be found here.
When you have selected all the required filter data you can choose from the following formats:
- Portable Data File (PDF)
- Excel Formatted Report (XLS)
- Microsoft Word (DOC)
- Web Archive (HTML)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
Accudemia has the possibility to review reports. Use the Share Report button to sent the report via e-mail to users that you want.