meta data for this page
This is the Main Screen that all instructors see after logging into Accudemia with their given password. As shown below it displays the following:
- Upcoming Appointments - If there is an upcoming appointment it will show to the left of the screen.
- Surveys - Depending on if at least one Survey was configured in Accudemia it will show in the center of the screen.
- Messages - If you received a message from another user it will typically show in the middle section of the screen, you can also reply from there.
- News - If news/information was added by the administrators it will show to the right of the screen.
- Calendar - If a global calendar was added to Accudemia it should show to the right of the screen.
Homepage Navigation Tabs
The following tabs are the ones that should be available on the Student's Homepage:
The top right-hand side of the web page includes the following:
- Account - This option allows students to view general information, change passwords, and set up a profile picture.
NOTE: some of the settings are locked and can only be edited by a system admin.
- Preferences - Directs Students to the Control Panel > My Settings where they can edit Notifications and Site Navigation.
- Pending Surveys - As a student, you can click Pending Surveys to see and respond to any pending surveys awaiting completion thru this screen.
- Logout - With this option you can log-out from Accudemia.
Use this option to start an e-mail message that you can compose to the Institution's designated admin in Accudemia.
By clicking on the Help icon , a menu should appear where Tutors can type a question in the text-box, get directed to the version of Accudemia they are using, Submit Feedback and Create a Support Ticket.
By clicking the Announcements Icon, a pop up will appear where tutors will be able to quickly look at announcements.