meta data for this page
Easily Track Attendance at your organization with AccuClub!™
Need to track member attendance? We are glad you found AccuClub, the easy way to track attendance at your organization. Experience it yourself by applying for a complimentary 30-day trial account below.
Be sure to check out more information on our website at www.engineerica.com/accuclub
Use the attendance tracking method of your choice:
- Use a computer or a laptop (PC or Mac) in the location to have an operator collect attendance manually for members.
- For a faster way, use the incredibly affordable and amazingly cool RFID Technology. Simply have the members pass their RFID key fob over the RFID reader to record their attendance. Click here for more information on this option.
- Use a computer in the location as a sign-in station and have members sign-in by swiping their member ID card in a magnetic strip reader or use a barcode reader. Members can also type their ID number on the keyboard. Click here for information on ID Readers.
- Use an Apple device (iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone) to call the roll. Click here for more info.
- Use an Apple device (iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, or iPhone) and sign the members in by reading a QR barcode or swiping an ID card with a magnetic strip. Click here for more info.
Enjoy the Advantages of a cloud-based system:
AccuClub is web-based software hosted in the Amazon cloud. This offers you many advantages:
- Easy: There is no need for installation CDs, database installation, web server configuration, storage space allocation, etc. All you need to use AccuClub is a web browser!
- Economical: You do not need to buy expensive web servers, Windows server licenses, SQL Server licenses, and other software needed to run the system.
- Quick: Get your account almost instantly. Be up and running in a short time.
- Smart: You do not need to use up your IT department's time for installation, maintenance, or support of AccuClub.
- Accessible: You can log in from anywhere, anytime.