meta data for this page
Using an Import in which you must create a .CSV file with all the Members data. using this method it will automatically have all your student data available to you. For more info visit the Members Import section.
Add Members Manually
- Doing it manually: To input your Members you must go to the Members and Enrollment section under Members of the main menu. Once there click Create New and fill in the following info about your student:
- Unique ID (Required)
- First Name (Required)
- Middle Initial
- Last Name (Required)
- Card Number (Will default to ID if none specified)
Click the Save button to save your Members data.
There are two ways to enter your Classes either manually or via import.
Using an Import in which you must create a .CSV file with all the Classes data. Using this method it will automatically have all your Classes available in the system. For more info visit the Classes Import section.
Add Classes Manually
To manually enter the Classes and their Schedule go to Classes under the General Section.
To create a Class, click Create New, and then fill in the following info:
- Semester: Fill in the name of the semester the Class is occurring.
- Unique Code: This can be anything that will uniquely ID the course. (Session MAT-101-01,CRN 0488-981,etc.)
- Class Name: Fill in the name of the Class.
- Department(Not Required): Fill in the Department. (English, Mathematics, Science, etc.)
- Add schedule: Select the day of the week in the drop-down box to add days that the Class occurs. Adjust the times and set the Location. (A sample will be given if none have been created.)
- Automatically check sessions after saving: Uncheck this box if you are changing the schedule manually from a previously saved Class.
Click the Save button to save the data.
Click the Delete link on the far right of the Class you want to delete.
These are the locations that you'll be assigning to Classes and Sign-in Stations.
To manually enter the Locations go to Locations under the General Section.
To create a Location, click Create New, and then fill in the following info:
- Location Name: Fill in the name of the Location.
- Located in: This is a grouping for the Location.
- Email: An optional field if there is an e-mail address for Members to contact the location.
- Website URL: This is an optional field if there is a webpage setup for this location.
- Street Address This is an optional field if there is a physical address for this location. Note: This is used with AccuClub app.
- More Information: This is an optional area that can provide any important information that the Members may want to know about when booking an appointment with this location.
Click the Save button to save the data.
Click the Delete link on the far right of the Location you want to delete.
These are a list of the available reports in AccuClub with a brief description of what type of data they show in each.
- General stats Shows an overview of the membership plans.
- Usage excess Lists the members that have used more than their credit.
- Credits by user Lists the users and their current number of credits.
- Registration and attendance Shows the registration and the attendance for a specific session.
- User List Lists all users in the system, including name, card number and email address.
- User List with Tags Lists all users in the system, including name, card number, email address and tags.
- Staff List Lists all staff members in the system, including name, card number and email address.
- Location general stats Shows the general stats of a specific location.
- Member attendance Shows the attendance information of a member.
- Summary of Attendance The report gives you a summary of the number of non-unique students seen and total time.
- Detailed Attendance Provides detailed information about students and their attendance. The report lists each student. Under the name, it lists the classes this student attended. For each class, the report lists the attendance sessions (sign-in date and time, sign out date and time, and time spent).
- New Visitors This report lists each new user to a service or location.
- Session Comments This report shows comments on sessions. Note that this report only shows sessions with comments.
- Visits Executive Summary The report gives you an executive summary of visits to a location, including number of open days (any day with at least one sign-in is considered an open day), number of services offered, number of users served, total contact hours.
- Zero Visits This report lists each user that didn't visit your center during the reporting period.