meta data for this page
Using one or more time-clocks mounted on the wall
Download & Install the AccuClass TimeClock Hub
- Install the AccuClass Hub v2.0.6128 installer with this Download link in the time-clock materials.
- Once installed click on the AccuClass Time-Clock Hub icon.
- Login using your Institution's or Instructor's AccuClass credentials.
- Notice the AccuClass Time-Clock Hub is Logging In…
- There are no time-clocks connected yet so click “Add Time-Clocks”
- Add the IP Address, Create a Name, and select the Classroom you want to keep synced with AccuClass.
- Notice the AccuClass Time-Clock Hub is connecting to the Time-Clock…
- Once Connected under the time-clock you connected. Repeat steps 5 & 6 until all classrooms you want to sync are entered in the AccuClass Time-Clock Hub.
- Click File > Exit or just close with red X in the top right.
- Notice that the AccuClass Time-Clock Hub remains open in the task tray to continue to sync time-clock swipes with AccuClass.
Configuring the time-clock
This section goes over the items you need to complete to start collecting swipes with your newly purchased time clock.
Call 407-366-7700 to get help with configuring the time clock.
Collecting Attendance with a Time-clock
Simply swipe the card and your Students should be hearing one of two auditory responses:
- “Thank you!” Response - This means that the card data was read successfully and it recognizes the Student from the AccuClass Hub software's Synced data.
- “Card Error Occured” Response - This means that the card data was not read successfully and/or the Student was not recognized by the time-clock.
Click here to choose another Method for tracking attendance with AccuClass.
Click here to choose another device for tracking attendance with AccuClass.