meta data for this page
You can either import your students and enrollment or manually create them:
Students and Enrollment
Using an Import in which you must create a .CSV file with all the Students data. By using this method it will have all your student data available to you in AccuClass. For more info visit the Students Import section.
Import Student Photos
Add Students Manually
- Doing it manually: To input your Students you must go to the Students and Enrollment section under Students of the main menu. Once there click Create New and fill in the following info about your student:
- Unique ID (Required)
- First Name (Required)
- Middle Initial
- Last Name (Required)
- Card Number (Will default to ID if none specified)
Click the Save button to save your Students data.
Using an Import in which you must create a .CSV file with all the Students data. Using this method it will automatically enroll all your students in their classes. For more info visit the Enrollment Import section.
Enroll Students Manually
- Adding enrollment Manually can be done by clicking on Students and Enrollment under Students on the main menu.
- Click Enrollment on the student you want to enroll.
- Then select the class from the drop-down box.
- If you accidentally select the wrong class you can remove it by clicking the minus sign.
- Click Add Class button.
Preferred Names and Voice Recording
Students can set their Preferred Names on the AccuClass Mobile app. Their Preferred Name will appear as a field on their profile, as well as appearing next to their Full name when viewing them at any point on the AccuClass website.
Students also have the choice of recording themselves pronouncing their own names using the AccuClass mobile app. Once uploaded, Instructors will be able to listen to the recording by either going to the Student's profile on the AccuClass website or through the AccuClass mobile app.
- From the Home screen click Assign Cards
- Swipe or type a card number in.
- Search for a student by starting to type their name (Student should appear) to assign the card.
- Click on the Assign button.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for additional students.
- Click the Close button when complete.
Sample of Assigning Card to Student
Print QR Labels
Optionally you can print QR labels for easy scanning with the AccuClass app. This is a printable sheet of 24 QR codes on 1-1/2“ x 1-1/2” squares with the names and card numbers of each Student. Recommended printing with Avery® Easy Peel® White Square Labels 22805, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2", Pack of 600.
To quickly print all the Students' QR labels click the Print button. You can also filter based on individual Students or Workshop Registration to get only the labels you want.
Student Groups are available in AccuClass so that you can get exports on a specific group of students. There's no limit on the number of groups that you can create in AccuClass and they can be anything from “At risk” students, “Athletes” or “Veterans” needing to maintain attendance criteria. Additionally, if needed, you can use these Student Groups to Print QR labels for just one group of individuals in AccuClass instead of having to select them one-by-one or printing all of them at once.
Create a Student Group
- To begin creating a Student Group manually from the Home screen of AccuClass click the Students and Enrollment link under the Students heading.
- Now click on the Groups button at the top of this page.
- Once the list of groups show click on the Create New button at the top of this page.
- Start by giving the Student Group a Name and Description and click the Save button at the bottom of this page.
- On the next screen simply type the name of the Student and select them in the drop-down list.
- Now click the Add Student button at the bottom of this page.
- Finally repeat steps 5 and 6 until all the students are in the Student Group you want to track.