meta data for this page
This function allows you to send a notification to users so that they can receive the messages on the AccuClass mobile app. If push notifications are enabled on their devices, it will appear as one.
Creating a Notification
You can send an notification immediately or schedule notifications to be sent automatically at certain times.
Follow these steps to create a notification:
- Enter the Title of the notification. This is the message that will be displayed when the student first sees the notification.
- Enter additional text to the notification. The student will be able to read this additional text if they open the notification on their app.(This is Optional)
- Choose who will receive this notification. You can send notifications to:
- a specific user
- students of a specific class
- Choose when to send the notification. You can send notifications:
- Now - sends notification right away.
- Scheduled date & time - select a day and time to send the notification on. AccuClass will automatically send out the notification at the appointed time.
- When finished the notification by clicking on the Send Now or Schedule button depending on when you chose to send the notification.
To View All Notifications:
- Go to the View/Edit Classes section from the AccuClass home screen then click Notifications.
- In the Send Push Notification menu click View All Notifications
From here you can view previous notifications or go back to create a new one.