meta data for this page
This page is used to create a Instructor account that will be assigned to class(es). These instructors will be able to manage the class attendance, student registration, and roll call they are assigned.
By using the import method, AccuClass will automatically have all your instructors available in the system.
To import your instructors into AccuClass you must first create a .CSV file with all the instructors data.
Create New Instructor
To Create a New Instructor:
- Start by clicking the Instructor button under the View/Edit Classes section from the AccuClass home screen.
- Then click Create New and fill in the following information:
- Unique ID: The Unique ID is the one that tutors will use to sign in with
- First Name: Complete with the first name of your Instructor.
- Last Name: Complete with the last name of your Instructor.
- Preferred Name: Complete with the preferred name of your Instructor.
- Email: Complete with the email of your Instructor.
- Password: This field is to create a password for an instructor.
- Finally, click the Save button to save your input information.
Assign Instructor to Class
To Assign an instructor to a class:
- Go to View/Edit Classes under the Classes section.
- Search for the Class they teach in the list of Classes
- Type their name in the Instructors section of the specific Class selected.
- When finished click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Send App Login Instructions
To Send App Login Instructions to Instructor:
- Go to Instructor under the Classes section.
- Click on Send App Login Instructions next to Create New.
- Once the pop up message appears, click Ok.
To Edit an Instructor:
- Click the instructor button under the View/Edit Classes section from the AccuClass home screen.
- Next, you should click blue Title link.
- Once in the instructor menu you can simply edit the instructor information in the fields provided.
- When finished click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
To Delete an Instructor:
- If trying to Delete a instructor look for a “More Actions” box in the top-right corner of the page. Click the blue Delete Instructor link in the box.
- Finally, click the OK button to confirm the deletion request.