meta data for this page
This is where I can view all the available media resources that are around campus and know what items are not in stock. You can search through the media items to see if a location has an item you are looking for checkout.
The green arrow means the item is ready to be checked out, the red one means that the item is out and needs to be checked-in.
Search Filter (Magnifying Glass)
This filters the current view of the Media on this screen to only show the Media that match the typed search criteria.
- Search - Type in a text to be searched in the Search in location below.
* Search in: - Select a location to search.
- Refine your Search:
- Code - Type in some text to search in this specified field.
- Title - Type in some text to search in this specified field.
- Type - Type in some text to search in this specified field.
- Location - Type in some text to search in this specified field.
- Staff - Type in some text to search in this specified field.
- Status - Select the Status to filter with.
- Active - Select if the Media is active or inactive to filter.
- Check-out Date - Set the Check out Date to filter with.
- Due Back - Set the Due Back Date to filter with.
- Student - Search for the student who has the Media.
- APPLY FILTERS: Use this button to filter using all filtering options above.
Media List Options
You'll notice on the right-hand side of every Media in this list you have one or few options(depending on permissions) and this is their function and purpose:
- Check-in/out - This option allows you to check-in OR check-out this Media to an Attendee: Please select Location from the list and the Attendee receiving the Media. After you have checked-out a Media then check-in will show, click on check-in to receive the Media back from an Attendee.
- Media Name- Click on any Media name to see details.