meta data for this page
As a student, you can view all of the roles that you have been given access to view. This may be so you can see what tutors or advisors are available on campus and send them messages.
User Filter Options((Magnifying Glass in the top right))
You'll notice on the top right-hand side of a magnifying glass, this is the filter area with this option:
- Search- Please use this option to search for a text in all the Users in Accucampus OR in a certain category as selected below in the “Search in” option.
- Search in- Please use this option to restrict the Search above to a certain Category.
Refine your Search
- First Name- Refine your search by searching for Text in the First Name field.
- Last Name - Refine your search by searching for Text in the Last Name field.
- E-mail- Refine your search by searching for Text in the E-mail field.
- Card#- Refine your search by searching for Text in the Card# field.
- Status list- Refine your search by selecting from the Status list.
As you can see above you can select a role in the drop-down menu to view the various types of staff.
Send a Message to another User
- Click the Send Message button at the top of this page to get started.
- Now to send an SMS text message to your Tutor or Advisor fill-in the required information like this:
Message delivery method
Purpose: Please select the Message delivery method from:
- On-Screen Notification - Select this option if you want your message to show to the user as an on-screen notification window (containing information), see a description of the required fields below:
- Title- This is the title that will be shown to the user in the On-screen notification.
- Body- This is the body of the msg that will be shown to the user in the On-screen notification.
- Class -This is used to classify the On-screen notification.
- Duration -Select the time that the Notification will be shown on the screen, the options are short(5 secs), Medium(15 secs), and long(30 secs).
- More Information - Select from the 2 options, you can select to see the confirmation message OR navigate to a custom URL page specified below.
- Custom URL - Specify this field if you are selecting in the option above to have the user navigate to this URL.
- Show on sign-in Station - Select this option to enable this feature from the SIGN-IN STATION screen.
- Email Message - Select this option if you want to send an email to the users, the explanation of the required field can be found below.
- From Name- This is the FROM field of the email.
- Reply To- This is the email they can use to respond.
- Subject -This is the SUBJECT field of the email message.
- Email Body -Use this field to type in all the information you want to send.
- Text Message - Select this option to send a text message.
- Body -Use this field to type in all the information you want to send.