meta data for this page
This screen lets students view what services are available in each Location around campus.
How to Access: General > Services
Purpose: Used to view Services in AccuCampus.
- Compass Categories - Students use this option to see a list of Compass Categories that they can create for use with the Compass used by the Student both in the AccuCampus app and when they log in online.
- Locations - Use this option to see a list of Services.
- Search Filter (Magnifying Glass) - This filters the current view of the Services on this screen to only show the Users that match the typed search criteria.
Services Search Filter (Magnifying Glass)
- Search- Use this option to search for a text in all the Services in Accucampus (OR in a certain category as selected below in the “Search in” option).
- Search in- Use this option to restrict the Search above to a certain Category.
Services List options
For each Service/row in the list, there might be a few options shown:
- Location Availability - Use this option to see a list of Locations where this Service is provided. (see next sample)
- Rating options - Next to each Service name students have the option to rate it and/or write a review. (This is based on permissions for their role(s)) (see next sample)