meta data for this page
“My Session logs” feature is used to store detailed information of the current user activities in AccuCampus, for each session performed important data is gathered such as:
- - When did the activity start?.
- - Who did the student meet?.
- - What role the user is using?.
- - Where did the activity take place?.
- - What was the session about (specific courses, services, seminars)?.
- - Any logs/follow-up information related to this activity?.
- -When did the activity finish?.
This is where the current user can view his/her sessions-logs for every visit to a center around campus.
Search Filter Options (Magnifying Glass) On the top right-hand side of a magnifying glass, this is the filter area with this option:
- Search- Use this option to search for a text in all the Logs in Accucampus OR in a certain category as selected below in the “Search in” option.
- Search in- Use this option to restrict the Search above to a certain Category.
Refine your Search
- Date Start- Refine your search by picking a Date Start value.
- Date End - Refine your search by picking a Date End value.
- Card #- Refine your search by searching for Text in the Card # field.
- User- Refine your search by searching for Text in the User field.
- Location- Refine your search by searching for Text in the User field.
- Course- Refine your search by searching for Text in the User field.
- Status- Refine your search by selecting from the Status list.
- Service- Refine your search by searching for Text in the Service field.
- Staff- Refine your search by searching for Text in the Staff field.
View a Session Log
By clicking the student name you see details in the log such as Dates, locations, Sign-ins or Outs, you can also add Tags as shown below“
- Tags- Use this option to add a new Tag to this log.
- New Comment- Use this option to put a Comment in this log.